How to find your love
25. 6. 2016
It might sound like a cliché, but before you start browsing through many profiles in your search for the right person, you should ask yourself this question. Do I really know what kind of person I am looking for and am I sure about what I want?
It’s a fact that many people don’t really know what they want. They think only that they don’t want to be on their own. However, this belief alone is not enough. If you don’t know exactly what you want or what kind of person you’re looking for, you should stop the search and start to think about the situation.
Here we present a few questions which will help you decide what kind of person you’re looking for
- Which nationality should this person be? What is your reason for choosing this nationality?
- What age should the person be?
- What kind of rules between man and woman are acceptable to you?
- Do you like pets? If so, which?
- Are you looking for a serious relationship, or do you just want someone with whom to spend your free time?
- Do you want to establish a family in the near future?
- Will you accept someone who has children?
- Do you enjoy travel or do you prefer to stay at home, relaxing?
- What’s your attitude to sport?
- Do you smoke?
While these are only a few questions, they are important and you should know the answers before you start browsing the online dating profiles. Of course, there are many other questions and everyone has their own queries and priorities. And we should all be certain that we know the answers. We tend to believe that life is comprised of energies – what we give out, we will receive in return. When you’re sure about what you want, you’ll be able to find your perfect match. Making a list of the requirements that your future partner should fulfil will give you a better chance of finding that special someone.