International dating safety
10. 5. 2016
International dating can bring many happy and amazing moments into our lives, but if we don’t keep it safe, it can also bring hard and difficult experiences. People are different and, because we are connecting via the internet, we must always respect and trust the other person. Here we provide a few tips on how to act when communicating with your contact, and a few things you should avoid.
- Be kind and polite to others
- Keep the conversation flowing whenever possible
- Be yourself – speak the truth: we all have imperfections
- Use genuine photos
- Respect your contact’s opinions and decisions
- Be friendly and ready to talk
- Spam other people with the same message
- If someone shows no interest, don’t bomb him or her with a million messages
- Send your private information before you’re ready or if you are not sure about the contact
- Send money to anyone
- Provoke other people
- Attack other people with rude or vulgar words
At International Love we want to ensure you have a safe, friendly place for dating. However, in all cases it’s good to ask yourself: ”Is this person really looking for a relationship and is he or she really interested in me?” To make your dating experience as safe as possible, we’ve laid down simple and easy-to-follow advice on how to spot someone who might not be as trustworthy as you think. Here you can read our advice about scammers.