Introducing beautiful Brazil
Brazil – brilliant beaches, bays, bars, and beautiful Brazilian women. Excellent food, warm and open minded happy people everywhere. This is the norm for this fantastic country. Even though the economic situation isn’t so great, the nation’s population is one of the youngest in the world and they love life to the max, living it day-to-day. Most of the inhabitants have a positive attitude to everything, especially the gorgeous sun-tanned girls and women.
What are the stereotypes of Brazilian women?
- Think Latina. Think fiesta and carnival. Mostly they are happy and stress-free, enjoying everything the day brings.
- Think of beautiful, sun-tanned bodies. Brazilian girls have great bodies, with a healthy complexion. .
- Think of joie de vivre and a healthy zest for living and loving.
- Family and husband are always number one.
- The mood can sometimes be a little "spicy" or volatile, but whenever this occurs they are just as speedy at returning to their normal carefree way-of-life.
- Think bossa-nova, samba, syncopation and exuberance. It’s fun, fun, fun – all day, all night, all year round, with a few religious festivals thrown in for good measure.
Too much or not enough? Well, this is something only you can answer, and the best way to accomplish this is to visit this vibrant country.
Some of the world’s most beautiful women are hiding right here – in the major cities such as São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro and Brasilia, and on the endless beaches of golden sand. Dark hair, dark eyes, and honey-coloured skin are the to-die for attributes blessed upon these lovely Latina ladies. Brazilians are confident about themselves and about the way they look, so when you become mesmerised by their outstanding natural beauty, let them know how impressed you are – they won’t be embarrassed, but will appreciate your comments.
Friendliness is key to all Brazilians, and you’ll find it amazingly easy to start a conversation and buy a drink for one of these sensual senoritas, most of whom seem to have a smile permanently lodged on their lips. In contrast to the frigid customs of northern climes, Latinas and Latinos greet each other with two kisses – one on each cheek – even when meeting for the first time. So don’t get your knickers in a twist if your date spends a few minutes meeting and greeting her buddies in this alluring manner.
Are Brazilian women different to those from America or Europe?
Yes and no! Depends upon which part of the USA or Europe we’re talking about. If we’re thinking about the Latin quarters of New York City, or Latin-inhabited countries such as Mexico, Spain and Italy – then there’s not too much difference. If, however, we come from some little backwater in middle England, or a typically upright nation such as Germany, Sweden or the Czech Republic, then – yes – we’ll notice a definite change, an outpouring of warmth, good cheer and plenty of razamataz.
When talking about Brazilian ladies, the word ‘exotic’ readily springs to mind. If you’ve seen anything of the typical Brazilian Carnival, you’ll know exactly what we mean. They know how to move, they know how to groove, and they know how to look their stunning best. Rhythm is central to all Brazilians, it flows through their veins and reaches every part of their bodies, every centimetre of vibrant flesh. Top all this with the world’s most amazing smiles, the world’s most elastic bodies, and truckloads of flamboyance – and you have the sassiest girls, period.
How to date Brazilian women and girls?
- Before meeting your beautiful angel face-to-face, get to know her as well as time allows. When searching for a serious relationship there’s surely no need to rush into things, better to sus each other out via emails or Facebook before the actual meeting.
- When, for example, you decide to have a Skype date for example, keep it polite and take time to get to know and understand your date.
- Be on time, especially for your first date. The temperamental Brazilian won’t accept lateness, viewing it as something avoidable.
- Brazilian women and girls like to have fun – lots of it! They love to dance and will do so almost everywhere. They also love to sing and strut their funky stuff on the nation’s fabulous beaches. So in order to be successful in winning the heart of your beautiful Latina you need to be a fun-type of guy.
- Choose an ideal venue for the first date. It’s best to select a nice public place, perhaps a coffee shop, an up-market bar or bistro – anyplace where your companion will feel comfortable and relaxed.
- Remember to comment on their stunning beauty. Yes, of course they already know about all this sort of stuff, but hey, there are not too many females who don’t enjoy being praised for their looks.
- If you’re serious about forming a strong relationship, don’t rush into things like a rampant bull. Take your time and follow nature’s natural course.
- Brazilian girls like to dress to accentuate their natural beauty. You should therefore wear something that will complement their style, something smart but casual. Suits are okay, but don’t overdo it, don’t come across as being too formal. While good manners and politeness are readily appreciated, formality can seem boring.
What about love? What about marriage?
What about it? Who cares?
- Go with the flow, immerse yourself in the Latin tempo, and live a little. But, since you asked, here’s a little info about family life. As with all Latin people, Brazilian society revolves around the family.
- So, having found your beautiful honey-skinned Lolita, remember to impress her parents, grandparents, uncles and aunts, and anyone else who happens to be in the neighbourhood.
- Brazil has the world’s largest Catholic population, nearly 75%, so if you marry your Brazilian Beauty, the wedding ceremony will be a serious affair attended by the whole extensive family.
And .. .. .. and it’s good to know that the women of this incredible country are well-educated, highly ambitious, and usually employed in a skilled profession.
How to win the heart of a Brazilian female
- Although it’s common for the man to lead the proceedings, don’t be surprised if some truly gorgeous girl smiles at you, approaches and asks you if you’d like a drink. It’s a Brazilian thing. Yep, it’s absolutely true. The Brazilians are some of the planet’s friendliest people, but they’re also firmly in control, and if you cause trouble and start to bother them, you’ll be put firmly in your place. As with all meetings, show respect, be polite, and you’ll be on the path to success.
- Your date will look absolutely stunning, so don’t let her down by turning up in tatty clothes. Without doubt, Brazilian girls are some of the most beautiful in the world, and although possessed of natural beauty, they still like to spend a lot of time on making sure they look immaculate – skin, hair, clothes, the works. So don’t turn up looking like a troll!
- It’s been said before and it’ll be said again. And again! Be cool, kind, and courteous, and remember that manners maketh man. Open the door and allow your date to pass through ahead of you. Pull the chair back for her and edge it forwards as she starts to sit down. Don’t cut into her conversation, whatever the topic, and show interest. Whatever it is she’s talking about, you’ll have to understand and remember all of it.
- The old-fashioned style of courtship is appreciated here. Your dazzling date will be looking forward to an evening in an interesting place – a romantic restaurant, a smooth bar, a refined nightclub, in other words a place where she will feel special.
- Be romantic. Maybe buy her some flowers, but remember someone will have to spend the evening lugging them round. So perhaps a small gift would be a better way of showing your interest. Above all, be natural, don’t goof it up by being obnoxious, macho, or over affectionate. Remember a little goes a long way. Of everything!
How to find a Brazilian woman to date with?
- Best way is to go to Brazil, where they will probably find you! But nowadays we have electronics, and this means that finding people has never been easier.
With the invasion of mobile phones, everyone is in contact with everyone else. And smart phones have become a girl’s best friend.
- Because of this huge number of Internet-aware people, it is very easy to attract young single females, who are as keen as mustard to meet and marry good-looking guys from the West.
- All you have to do is join an international or interracial dating service, such as International Love and eHarmony, where you can meet single people from all parts of the world who are looking for someone like YOU.
- At any given moment there are literally thousands of people searching through these profiles, and it’s therefore very important for your profile to be created in such a way as to stand out from the rest and attract the attention of others. However, don’t write too much – no one wants to read an essay. A few lines should be enough, but make sure they are short and catchy, enough to tell the world who you are and what you want.
- You can also add a photo, or two. Again, they should be the genuine article, not a photo-shopped version of a super hero.
- Remember, on the day of the BIG MEET your prospective partner will expect to see the same person they fell in love with when they read your dating site profile.
Not sure about Brazilian women or girls? No worry, you can date girls from a wide selection of other countries, such as Venezuela, Russia, Latvia and all the European nations.