Surrounded by countries in every direction (seven of them!), Hungary is a beautiful nation, well-known for its beautiful brown-haired, brown-eyed women. So, with no further pre-amble, let’s get into it.
Reasons for dating Hungarian women:
- Hungarian women are some of the most beautiful females in the world. Fact!
- They are also open and friendly, and, although the language is one of the more difficult ones to understand, a large percentage of Hungarian ladies are able to speak English.
- They like to be respected and admired by their man. Feminism isn’t a strong attribute here, women are women and men are men, and they understand what life is all about.
- Hungarians like to meet people of different nationalities, especially the smart, good mannered visitors, who are worldly wise, optimistic, and motivated.
So, with this information in mind, let’s have a look at the traits of Hungarian women.
The typical stereotype of Hungarian women
Is there really such a thing? Perhaps a couple of hundred years ago there was, but the world has moved on and opened up and everyone eats MacDonalds and drinks Coca-Cola! Having stated that the women and girls in this country are incredibly beautiful, they also lean a little towards the Latin type – proud, yet wild and somewhat temperamental. Budapest, the capital, with a population of nearly two-million, is up-to-date, cosmopolitan and multicultural, with a wide variety of businesses and services which form and shape the daily way-of-life. But, what ARE they like?
Hungarians like to study hard, pass their exams and get a good job. Men and women, both. They prefer to be busily occupied rather than sitting at home twiddling their thumbs!
The women are feminine and spend time making sure they look their beautiful best. It’s a natural beauty – it’s the way it is, and they don’t use a tractor to push make-up across their well-toned skin.
Typically, the Hungarian female is full of vitality, with a healthy complexion, beautifully conditioned hair, wide smiling mouth, and happy disposition.
Smart and well educated, they have no trouble conversing on a wide range of topics, and have no problem saying what they think.
As well as being beautiful, or perhaps because of it, they love to dress in such as way as to enhance their stunning bodies.
How to date Hungarian girls and women?
- Be yourself. There’s no point in trying to be a super hero, or a Brad Pitt copy, because, well, because you’re not, and your chameleon-like character will be discovered and ditched.
- Be polite. Be charming. Loud, loutish behaviour certainly won’t open the doors to success. Chivalry and good manners are the way forward.
- Amuse her. Invite her to an art gallery or an interesting museum, or a simple romantic walk through a park.
- Find out where her interests lie – opera, classics, rock music, literature, cinema – and suggest an evening at a location where one of these takes place.
- Don’t expect an immediate invitation into her bedroom, unless she’s wearing too much make-up, a very short skirt and extremely high heels!
- Hungarian ladies are respected by the males in their own country, so it’s as well to remember this important detail. Play the game and follow the rules of etiquette. Be smart and be a gentleman at all times.
- These gorgeous women and girls are looking for a serious partner and a long-term relationship.
- In conversation, be polite (point No. 2). Don’t talk endlessly about yourself, your previous relationship and all the problems in your life. Keep the topics light and simple, there’ll be plenty of opportunity to get down to the nitty-gritty at subsequent meetings.
Things to avoid, especially on the first date:
- Don’t lie. Never ever. Because sure as eggs are eggs, you’ll be found out!
- Don’t play with her emotions. Stay on an even keel and try to show a positive outlook on everything. If your date seems a little sad or desperate, sympathise with her but don’t use her unhappiness as a means of coercion.
- Don’t bombard her with too much information. If there’s a pause in the conversation, it’s a natural occurrence; don’t fill the space with stupid chatter.
- If you think the date is not the right person for you, it’s okay to tell her. But once you’ve laid it on the line and said your goodbyes, don’t change your mind several days later and try to come back. It’s not kind, it won’t work, and it’ll expose you as being indecisive.
- Hungarians are very proud and very straight. They don’t play games with people’s emotions or make fun of them. Open, welcoming and kind, they like to meet people of other nationalities.
Because of their femininity and their natural beauty, Hungarian girls are in great demand and have no problem when it comes to being respected by the opposite sex. Supportive, loving and kind, they are great in their relationships. Wow! It seems as though the women from this country are the cream of the crop. But there’s more!
Here are a few reasons why you should think about dating a Hungarian girl
- Hungarians have a very low divorce rate. When they decide to spend their life with someone, that’s exactly what they will do.
- They are loyal to their husband, through good times and bad times.
- They are great mothers, and are brilliant with children.
- They are interested in someone’s character, more so than the amount of money or prestige a person may or may not possess. This is how they choose their friends and their partner.
- They are up-to-date, tolerant and open to people of different cultures.
- Although not particularly religious, Hungarians don’t have a problem when it comes to respecting other people’s beliefs.
Hungary has produced several outstanding musicians. Amongst the best-known would be Franz Liszt, Bela Bartók, and Zoltán Kodály; and conductors Eugene Ormandy, Sir Georg Solti, and George Szell.
Hungarian stuff to eat:
We’ve all head of goulash? Yep? Well, this is where it comes from, straight from the pages of Hungarian cuisine. Hot and spicy, this stew, usually of beef and potatoes and carrots, revolves around the correct dosage of paprika with an added swirl of sour cream. Yum! Desserts are also very delicious, and often consist of pancakes, strudels and dumplings with added assortments of fruit.
Hungary is THE place to be if you like jumping into hot water. You’ll find spas everywhere you go! The country is home to more than 1.5 thousand thermal springs feeding spas, all of which are great places to relax your tired body.
So – great food, great relaxation, and stunning women! How do I meet them?
- In the larger cities, such as Budapest (capital), Debrecen and Pécs, you’ll be able to find lots of single women and girls in the coffee shops and bistros, and in the main shopping areas. You can also try the American and British style of cruising the supermarkets. But, don’t go approaching the beautiful woman who’s wheeling a toddler in the trolley – her partner might be lurking in another aisle.
- Opening gambits on the street might stem from a simple request, such as ‘Excuse me, could you tell me how to find the train station?’ Or, ‘I’m looking for Hotel ----, could you show me where it is on this map?’
- In pubs and clubs, where the music is loud and the action is in your face, a simple ‘Hi,’ is all it takes to introduce yourself.
- Nine times out of ten, you’ll get an honest reply. It happens in most places, in most countries. Sometimes you’ll be met with an icy stare, and sometimes you’ll receive a definite ‘come on’ signal. It’s the way it is. But, once you’ve pulled, it’s up to you how you proceed. Don’t screw it up by being over-enthusiastic. Remember, a step at a time will be just fine.
- In true fiesta-fashion of the Latin countries, the Hungarians like to party all night long, hitting the clubs after midnight and boogeying until dawn.
If perhaps you don’t want the hassle of travelling to this fantastic country, there’s always the internet to play with. Visit international or interracial dating services, such as International Love and eHarmony, where you can meet single people from all parts of the world who are looking for someone like YOU.
At any given moment there are literally thousands of people searching through these profiles, and it’s therefore very important for your profile to be created in such a way as to stand out from the rest and attract the attention of others.
However, don’t write too much – no one wants to read an essay. A few lines should be enough, but make sure they are short and catchy, enough to tell the world who you are and what you want. You can also add a photo, or two.
Again, these should be the genuine article, not a photo-shopped version of a super hero. Remember, on the day of the BIG MEET your prospective partner will expect to see the same person they fell in love with when they read your dating site profile.
Unsure about Hungarian women? Never mind, you can meet people from other cultures. For example, girls from Romania, Latvia, Poland, Austria, Denmark or females from any of the countries of the Middle East and central Europe.