Would you like to date an Italian woman? Italians are well known in foreign countries because of their excellent food and stylish women.
Beautiful, famous, sensual and prepared to live life to the full, Italian women are well-versed in the art of maintaining a successful relationship. Although, due to their Latin genes, they can be fiery and quick to temper, they resolve their problems in a matter of moments and peace and tranquillity returns to the atmosphere. The Italians are a proud people and both sexes know how to dress to maximum effect for any occasion – Italian designers are famous and among the world’s best for many years!
The Italian way of life is relaxed, and ‘amore’ is central to every Italian’s wellbeing. They are great cooks and great hosts, and their family-centred traditions give them the capability of making everyone feel at home. As with all Latinas, the Italian women are full of passion and know exactly what they want. Whilst being decisive and independent, they will love and cherish their man and make sure that any relationship follows a smooth road to success.
Located to the south of central Europe, Italy is a beautiful country featuring the Dolomite range of mountains in the north, beautiful bays and beaches to the south, and has the city of Rome as its capital. In the shape of a high-heeled boot, the Italian peninsula divides the Adriatic Sea and the Tyrhhenian Sea at an oblique angle running northwest to southeast, with the Mediterranean to the south. There are several islands, the most important of which include Sicily, located just west of the Italian ’toe‘; Sardinia, off the western coast, and Capri, lying in the shadow of Mount Vesuvius.
Italy’s backbone is formed by the Apennine mountain chain, which runs full length down the centre of the country. Apart from the Alpine region in the north, Italy is blessed with a Mediterranean climate, although this sometimes varies on accoun of the mountains and hills that form approximately 39% of the total land mass. But enough of the geography. How about some information regarding the people who are fortunate enought to live in such a beautiful land?
Perhaps because of the climate and the healthy Mediterranean diet, Italians are a friendly, happy people. Specialy italian women and italian girls are well known as famous females. Famed worldwide for their fashionable style and elegance, and their honest attitude to life in general, Italian women are often cherished and thought of as beautiful princesses.
If you are seriously interested in women from Italy, you should follow our simple hints and tips which can help a great deal because, as with many other cultures of the world, Italian women proudly and justly have a few special differences.
What are the stereotypes for Italian women?
As we have stated, Italian women are friendly and have a very positive approach to life. When searching for a partner, a soulmate or someone to marry, they are quite happy if this person turns out to be a foreigner. For Italians, marriage forms the most common and most sought after type of relationship. This is a tradition that comes from deep within the historical roots of all Italian families. And, because of the healthy Mediterranean diet of fresh fruit and vegetables and copious amounts of beneficial olive oil, the Italian ladies are usually slim and fit and in excellent condition.
- Italians are always good-natured, hospitable, and will give the shirt off their back to help a friend or family member.
- Family always comes first. Typically, Italians like to marry, and they don’t divorce. Marriage is a very important step for the whole family, and, when children are involved, an Italian lady will do her best to be a great mother, no matter what‘s happening all around her.
- Italians love culture, show and fashion - especially those who live in Milan. With their passion for elegant styles, Italian ladies love to wear modern clothes and know how to dress in order to look great. Every year millions of tourists, especially American, travel to Italy to take in the beautiful sights, stunning architecture and the many interesting historical or cultural areas.
- Italians are well-noted for their strong passion for delicious food – it‘s an important part of their life and their heritage, and establishes and maintains the bond between family and friends. For them, the art of eating is an important social activity, and anyone entering an Italian home will unfailingly receive a warm welcome and an offering of food and drink. As with most countries, there are regional differences in the preparation of food, indeed, there are many variations in what is eaten. For example in the north, where meals tend to be lighter, more veal is consumed as opposed to the traditional pasta dishes. And, while the age-old custom of the siesta is slowly changing, a heavy meal at lunchtime may no longer be practical.
- Italian females enjoy a good education - both genders have the same opportunities for study and a high percentage of women who graduate from University have no problem when it comes to looking for a job.
- Italians are friendly and honest, and from a foreigners point of view the Italian women tend to be a little "spicy with oodles of passion".
- An Italian party generally consists of 3 ingredients: good food, good wine, and good family. The energy is always high and all your troubles will mysteriously melt away as soon as you smell what's cooking and especially when you see the endless bottles of home-brewed wine.
What to do if you want to win the heart of an Italian women?
To win the heart of the beautiful Italian girl you have contacted, you should follow these steps, because dating a typical girl from this amazing area is little different to dating trends in other cultures.
- In order to ask her out for a date, you will need to discover her phone number or some other method of contacting her. Do not be surprised if you find yourself having to fight for this, as she could be testing your commitment and the seriousness of your interest. If you succeed and she gives you her number, then you are half way to the first date.
- Ask her out – while a woman can and often will show interest, it‘s typically up to the man to first suggest going out. An Italian girl will alway want to know how far the man is willing to go in order to woo her. The fact that she says no the first time doesn’t necessarily mean she can’t or doesn’t want to go out with you. You are being tested! But, the third time she says no, she means it, so don’t insist and end up making a fool of yourself. However, don’t take the first no as a failure. It’s a challenge. Accept it.
- Primping is required – and is especially important for the first date. Italians love fashion and love being well dressed in the latest style. So, don‘t spoil your chance. When dating an Italian, you have to look good and you really need to care about your image.
- The art of flirting is a must – much more than the icing on the cake, it‘s one of life’s necessities and one you have to master if you want to successfully date an Italian girl.
- Chivalry in Italy is definitely not dead - here, it‘s going to be many years before a girl pays for anything when you invite her for a coffee, a drink, or dinner. Italian girls expect, and demand, chivalry. Rightly so.
Italy has an awesome culture, a pretty tranquil lifestyle, and some famously beautiful women who are very popular because of their open mindedness. You will feel free and will always be warmly welcomed. Typically, ltalians like to socialise at events where their friends can meet and have fun. But even if after reading this you are not too sure about dating an Italian, you can always try to find your heart’s desire from any of many other European countries like for example Russia or Latvia.