The southernmost of the three so-called Baltic States, Lithuania is a beautiful country, full of beautiful, friendly people. Once part of the Soviet Union, Lithuania gained its independence in 1990 after the spectacular collapse of Communism in the previous year. With close neighbours Belarus, Poland, and Kaliningrad, the country shares a culture rich in Russian and Eastern European history.
So what about the ladies of Lithuania?
- First off, they are GORGEOUS! Tall, blonde (usually), slim, flat-assed, highly attractive, and good natured. In all reality – numero uno!
- As with most northern countries, the Lithuanians are very polite and well-mannered. However, although they welcome outsiders, they tend to be reserved and a little shy.
- They are proud of their nationality and freedom, especially since breaking away from the Soviet Union.
- Again, in common with the neighbouring states, Lithuanian females are tall, slim, blonde and blue-eyed.
- Friendliness is one of their main characteristics, especially when it comes to meeting people from other countries.
- Family comes first. In the same manner as people from the Latin countries, they remain very loyal to their families.
- Most girls and young women in this country are well-educated and fully up-to-date with what’s happening in the rest of the world. Kind and loving, they are open to other cultures and know how to express warmth and genuine interest in other people.
How to date Lithuania women:
- Chat. Friendly, dynamic conversation is always a good way to show interest in someone. Talk about where you were born, what you do and what brought you to Lithuania. Keep to simple topics and remember to listen to everything your date says. This is important because she will be expecting some sort of response to her statements. Do not talk about sex or previous relationships, these subjects will not pave the way to a direct path to her bedroom.
- Courtesy. The gentle art of chivalry works almost everywhere, so if you’re feeling romantic, it could be a nice idea to present your date with a small bunch of flowers on your first meeting. Be polite and be good natured. Simple stuff, such as holding the door open so that your goddess can pass through ahead of you, sliding her chair forwards as she sits down, and standing up when she leaves the table to go to the lavatory, are all BIG PLUS POINTS.
- Respect. R E S P E C T – as Aretha Franklin sings, is not too evident these days. But it should be. Respect for other people is one of humanity’s basic rules. Your Lithuanian princess, well-educated and independent, will be monitoring your every move to see whether you could be the person she will spend the rest of her life with.
- Dress. No, not dress, as in skirt, but dress as in clothing. What to wear? Something casual, something smart, clothes that you feel comfortable in. Your prospective partner will be looking fantastic, so don’t turn up looking like you’ve just walked off the beach. Casual smart means a pair of jeans, a clean open-necked shirt, and a jacket. Suits and ties might be a little excessive.
- Be punctual. It’s basic good manners, but always try to be on time when meeting your date. And if she is a few minutes late, stay cool, calm and collected, and wait for her without becoming impatient.
- If her bag or briefcase looks heavy, be the gentleman she’s looking for – offer to carry it for her.
Pay for dinner, even if your beautiful princess offers to do so. Common protocol virtually dictates that it’s the man’s job to cover the expenses, although if your date arrives in a helicopter, this might open the way for a discussion on who should foot the bill!
One or two things to look out for:
Money, money, money – the international language! Yep, it’s the same old story, girls are widely attracted by the smell of money. A financially stable man, especially one who is worldly wise, will be pounced upon by these beautiful ladies. We must, however, remember that there are always exceptions to the rules – not everyone is a gold-digger.
Because the women of this country take great care about their appearance, they will greatly appreciate a guy who knows how to look his best. It’s also an obvious advantage if the guy respects the charm and intelligence of his date, and comments on it.
Blondes rule. As mentioned above, Lithuanian females are remarkable blonde, whether natural or dyed – more than fifty-percent slot into this category, and most are equipped with astonishing blue peepers, really blue.
Great figures. Well, obviously it’s up individual taste, but these stunning ladies are tall and slim, and if these aspects are up your alley, then Lithuania is the place to be. Or, at least, a slow trawl through an internet dating service, for example International Love, would be a brilliant place to visit.
Where to find these beautiful Lithuanian ladies:
Everywhere! As with most countries, the capital, with a population of over half-a-million, is a good place to start your search. Try all the usual places – coffee shops, bistros, and the main shopping street. Other fruitful locations might include the Cathedral Square, Vilnius University, and, in the summer, the city parks.
Summer in the city. Vilnius, the capital, is like a large open terrace, especially in the late evenings. Overflowing with alcohol, food and music, these outdoor bars are extremely popular with the young singles, all of whom like to party. Although they usually stick together like a flock of sheep, it IS possible to approach with a great big smile and make yourself known.
It’s good to remember that Lithuanians are well versed in the ways of the West and are accomplished users of the internet and the hundreds of apps that are available everywhere. While it’s always possible to meet a beautiful, single, young woman from this country in a bar or bistro, or at a party, there are other ways of getting to meet her, for example by joining an international or interracial dating site, such as International Love and eHarmony, where you can meet single people from all parts of the world who are looking for someone like YOU.
Things avoid while dating with Lithuanian:
- Don’t hog the conversation. Most girls and women from Lithuania are pretty good at English and know how to steer a conversation. Give and take – listen and respond. Answer questions, sure, but don’t ramble on about your previous relationships, your job, your friends, or money.
- Don’t turn up for your first date looking like a hobo. Cleanliness is Godliness, as the saying goes, so take a shower and wear clean clothes. And don’t overdo the aftershave – little is adequate, none is best. It’s a definite no-no if you turn up more perfumed than your princess. Perfume isn’t a man thing, leave it to the ladies, no matter what the adverts tell you.
- Don’t get too close. No one likes to have stupid people getting in their face, so remember to respect privacy and maintain a healthy air-gap between you and your intended. Interest is one thing, being a rash is another!
Food in this country is typical of that found in Eastern Europe and Germany. Heavy sort of stuff, focused mainly on potatoes, mushrooms and dumplings, and pork, everywhere pork. Because of its location in northern Europe, root-crops, rye and barley are the staples, along with dairy products. Specialities might include potato pudding or potato sausages – don’t laugh before you try them! Sweet-toothed people will love the doughnuts and blintzes (crepes).
Interesting things about Lithuania:
Capital: Vilnius Religion: Protestant / Roman Catholic / Russian Orthodox Government: Democratic Republic
Unsure about Lithuania women? Never mind, you can meet people from other cultures. For example, girls and women from Russia, Poland, Slavic countries (like Czech Republic, German, Ukraine or Slovak), Latvia or females from any of the countries of the Europe or east like for example China.