Beautiful Norway with its mountains, fjords and fresh air, is a country that follows western trends and has a high standard of living.
The country is almost unique in that the women generally are better educated than the men, and attain excellent job prospects when they graduate from University. There are no specific roles for males and females, which means that if the female enjoys employment with better financial rewards than the male, then it’s quite common for the man to stay at home and care about the baby and the house while his wife goes to the office.
Norwegians are very friendly and polite, and open to meeting people from other nations. This is all good news, so what about the women and girls from this fascinating country? How can we meet them, get to know them and make a good impression? Have a look at the advice and hints and tips listed below and you could be well on the way to success.
Typical stereotypes of Norwegian women:
- Nearly all Norwegian females are tall, slim, blonde (perhaps not always!), and have a fresh, healthy complexion. In fact, most of them could be models.
- Most of them have beautiful, large blue eyes.
- They are smart, very attractive, friendly, and speak good English.
- In the big cities especially, they like to follow the latest fashions, they love shopping and some are pretty handy when it comes to blogging on the Internet.
- Though at first they may seem a little cold or distant, once you have met them and have been accepted you’ll quickly find a warm heart and a big capacity for love.
- Most Norwegian women like to have a family, but, as mentioned above, they often continue to work while their man stays at home and tends to the children.
- It’s a country of healthy, active people, who have access to excellent food. They like nothing better than spending time with their friends, and because of this it may take a short while until a newcomer is accepted into the group. It is therefore very important to be on tip top form when meeting your date’s nearest and dearest, so that everyone will fall under your spell. Once you have accomplished this, you will be halfway to paradise.
How to date Norwegian girls and women:
- While they may be friendly and romantic, they are not naïve, empty-headed blondes. Don’t be deceived by their beauty; they are smart, worldly wise, and intelligent.
- Show respect at all times. This seems pretty obvious, but respect – though it seems to be falling out of fashion – is still the most important aspect of adult behaviour. Should your date have a different opinion about something, it’s her right to do so and it’s your duty to understand her decision.
- On the first date, the man should always pay for meals, drinks and entertainment. However, on the second and subsequent meetings it is quite likely that your beautiful Norwegian goddess may offer to pay the bill, or at least go 50-50. You shouldn’t demure, give her her lead and let her stand her ground.
- Make a good impression on her friends and family. It’s an important step on the path to winning her heart and her love.
Norwegian girls are proud and intelligent, and have a sense of humour all their own. With a zestful love of life, they don’t worry too much about the future and what it may bring. Happy to meet people from cultures different to their own, usually via social media, they will accept most invitations for a drink or a meal in a busy bar, bistro or restaurant. Knowing they will more than likely be able to meet and fall in love with a perfect guy with whom to establish a close, loving family, they don’t rush about like crazed air-heads forming disastrous relationships with the first eligible man they meet. They understand their value and they know what it is they’re looking for: love and respect in a meaningful relationship. In short, they are happy to wait until the real deal comes along.
What do Norwegians like?
Whether single, married, or living with the partner of choice, they like to shop, just like most women from around the globe. They also like taking part in some sort of sporting activity – hiking, trekking, skiing, jogging or working out in the local gym. Swimming is also a popular way of maintaining a super-trim body, especially in Oslo, the nation’s capital.
Norwegian women and girls prefer to be contacted via some form of social media – messaging through emails, Facebook, text messages, or by using a dating network, such as Love International or EHarmony. If everything seems okay after swapping a few bits of information on, then they will readily proceed to the next step which entails a face-to-face meeting on a real date. It is thought that the majority of females in this country feel safer if they follow this method of meeting people.
Why are Norwegian girls so good looking?
Pretty easy to answer. Because most Norwegians care passionately about their environment, the country is one of the world’s least polluted. The fresh, clean air and the clear, pure water resulting from good husbandry of Mother Nature, are the main reasons why these gorgeous women have such wonderful complexions. Whether their hair is blonde or brunette, long or short, these ladies happen to look cool and trendy all the time.