Personal data processing
Personal data processing in accordance with the General EU Regulation (GDPR) and Personal Data Protection.
By providing us with your personal data, you grant us your consent to process and manage the data provided for purposes and under the conditions set forth below. All personal data we receive from you will be collected, stored and used in accordance with applicable laws, in particular with the provisions of Act No. 101/2000 Coll., On the Protection of Personal Data, as amended (hereinafter referred to as the "Act"); and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter referred to as the Regulation) 480/2004 Coll., On Certain Information Society Services, as amended, as well as according to the relevant provisions of the Civil Code, as well as the relevant European Union standards.
What is personal information?
Personal information is information that can identify you as a living individual, whether on our own or in conjunction with other information we have or can have.
This document contains information about the data in the following categories:
- Why do we need this data?
- Where this data is stored and who has access to these data
- How long do we store them?
- How we ensure that an unauthorized person does not receive them
- What data we collect
For any purpose, we process your personal information
- To ensure the most effective way of presenting the content of our Website
- Negotiations on the conclusion or modification of a contract
- To ensure the fulfillment of the contract that we conclude
- To conduct business and statistical records
- To send direct marketing by e-mail (SMS or e-mail) about products and services (only if we have the appropriate approval from you)
Securing access to data
- To prevent unauthorized access to or disclosure of your personal information, we have put in place appropriate procedures to maintain and maximize the protection and security of the information we gather on the Web Site. You acknowledge that your personal data will be handled in a systematic manner in an automated way using automated and any other information system tools or external applications or software to improve the quality of the services provided.
- Data is transmitted through secure protocol https: // using SSL encryption technology to prevent third parties from tracking them.
- The data is stored in an administration system requiring login using the email address and password.
- Data access is defined by user roles in the system, preventing unauthorized users from accessing data that they do not have permissions to.
- Data is stored on servers at hosting centers with contractually defined storage conditions, handling and unauthorized access.
Time of data management
Personal data is retained for 5 years from the date you last passed your personal information via the Web site (ie from your last login), and if you enter into any contract with us and / or use our services, for the duration of the contract and for an additional period of 10 years.
Data on clients during the life cycle of the application
Depending on the access, we divide users into these groups
- Public - Unregistered entity in the system
- User with incomplete registration - subject in the registration process
- Registered user - user with completed registration
- Premium user - registered user with premium membership enabled
- Administrator - User in charge of managing users
- Technical Administrator - Administrator with Access to Technical Database
- About users, data are collected in 3 stages
- When you start signing up (on the homepage or on sign-up widgets)
- During registration until it is complete
- When registration is complete and the service is used
The following data is collected:
- User gender (male / female) - Required for designing potential partners.
- Gender of user interest - Required for designing potential partners.
- User email address - Required because of the ability to communicate with the user, log in to the system, and send important or marketing information.
- Password - stored and unrecognizable in the database, or by direct access to DB by technical administrator.
- Consent to business terms and personal data processing
- URL The URL from which the user came (referral) and the URL of the page he requested (Requested URL
If the user does not agree to the terms of business and processing of personal data, this data is not stored in DB. Provided they are stored in DB.
After this registration step, users will receive a validation email asking them to validate an email address, confirming the email in the email, the user completes the verification of their profile.
All contact details entered via the registration form are kept according to the statutory time limit. If the user is interested in deleting their data, the user's request will be logged in the "Deleted Data" table with its email address and application date. User data is then disabled and kept only for the time required by law. In case it comes from
After the first registration step, the following information is requested from the user in the groups below. Based on these data, users then filter in the user database.
- Nick - Nickname
- Looking for - what type of relationship a particular user is looking for
- Looking for (textual) - space for an advertisement
- My relationship status - based on the selection of profiles, who will see
- My body type - character type
- Weight - Weight (kg)
- Height - height (cm)
- Hair color - hair color
- Hair cut - hair cut (length)
- Ethicity - Ethnicity
- My Nationality
- Country of origin
- Countries lived
- Speaking languages
- My religion
- Practition on my religion - maybe just go away
- My options of politics - maybe just go away
- My personality
- Kids - no of kids.
- Kids in the future
- Level of education
- Job position
- Job - addditional info - here you can write a specific position name
Show my profile above level
The information the user enters during the registration and which are listed above as visible to other users, they begin to be visible at the time of registration registration and confirmation of the e-mail address.
Data provided to third parties
International Love, in fulfilling the essence of its service and improving its quality, cooperates with third parties to support marketing activities and attract other users.
- We may provide your personal information to third parties that we are committed to helping us with our activities, such as companies that provide the services you have purchased and / or mediate with us, market research companies, IT hosting and maintenance providers, which act for us as a processor of personal data with which we have a corresponding contract. The access of these persons and the processing of your personal data by a third party will always be carried out on the basis of a contract for the processing of personal data and under the conditions set forth in the Personal Data Protection Act and other legal regulations.
- We may also transfer your personal data to third parties if we are required to provide or share your personal information in order to comply with a statutory obligation.
The following third parties make available a limited part of the data below and the way defined below.
Services using measurement codes to analyze user behavior or targeted advertising
The services listed below use web site measurement codes that send statistical data on user behavior in an anonymous form. This data can not be paired with a user account, nor can companies accessing these services have access to these data.
Google Universal Analytics
For the purpose of analyzing user behavior on the Site, the Google Web site uses the Google Universal LLC Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States of America, hereafter referred to as "Google".
This service, using the installed cookie, collects anonymized user demographics, which is presented and analyzed in aggregate form.
For the purpose of evaluating and targeting ads, the Facebook Ads Facebook Company Inc. located at 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA, hereinafter "Facebook".
For purposes of ad serving and targeting, the Google Adwords Web site uses Google LLC, based in 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA, hereinafter referred to as "Google".
For the purpose of collaborating with external Affiliate Partners, the Affilbox.com site operated by dotFox s.r.o. s ID 02614791 with registered office at Pod Stárkou 1560/35, Michle, 140 00 Praha 4.
Services provide the ability to sign in with Single sign-on technology
For Single sign-on login, the Web site uses the Facebook sign-on login option of Facebook Inc. based at 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA. During this login, Facebook will receive information about the user's e-mail address that will log in to Facebook. Facebook itself has no access to international-love.dating and can not read any user data.
Links to other websites
We have the ability to collect cookie information on the end user's device and other similar technologies, such as the local browser data store.
Users can not only be identified by cookies or other technologies and our Web sites can not know the user's e-mail address, for example, if he did not tell us it himself. With respect to privacy and privacy policies for each service, the information received from cookies and other similar technologies may be linked to any other information obtained from the user by other means.
Rights of the data subject
We would like to inform you that International Love, when collecting, processing and storing your personal data, fully protects your rights as they result from the provisions of the relevant legislation. In connection with the processing of your personal data, you are entitled to the rights specified below, which you may use to your sole benefit.
Right to access your personal data
Right to the repair of personal data; Taking into account the purposes of processing, the data subject has the right to supplement incomplete personal data. You can achieve this right by logging on to the Web page via your email address and password and adding the data to the user profile.
The Right to Erase (the "right to be forgotten")
(with effect from 28 May 2018) relating to the data subject and the controller is required to erase personal data without undue delay, for the following reasons in the Regulation below:
Personal data is no longer needed for purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed
- the data subject withdraws consent to personal processing and there is no further legal title for processing
- the data subject opposes processing and there are no overriding grounds for further processing
- Personal data was processed unlawfull.
- Personal data must be erased in order to comply with the legal obligation laid down by EU or national legislation applicable to the trustee. This right can be obtained by sending an e-mail message requesting cancellation of the User account at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The right to limit the processing of your personal data
(with effect from 28 May 2018) is valid in any of the following cases:
- the data subject denies the accuracy of the personal data for the time necessary for the controller to verify the accuracy of his or her personal data
- the processing is illegal and the data subject refuses the deletion of personal data and instead requests restrictions on their use
- the controller no longer requires personal data for processing but the data subject is required to identify, perform or defend legal claims
This right can be done by editing your profile in the Website settings or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
The right to object at any time to the processing of their personal data for reasons related to the specific situation of the customer
(with effect from 28 May 2018) concerning it, including profiling based on the provisions of the Regulation. The administrator does not process personal data unless he / she can prove that there are serious legitimate reasons for processing that outweigh the interests or rights and freedoms of the data subject or for the determination, exercise or defense of legal claims.
This right can be obtained by sending an e-mail message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The right to obtain from the administrator a confirmation that his or her personal data is processed or not.
Right to file a complaint against the processing of your personal data.
You have the right to lodge a complaint against the processing of your personal data with the Office for Personal Data Protection, Pplk. Sochora 27, Postal Code 170 00, Prague 7, www.uoou.cz.
The right to withdraw your consent at any time
If you believe or find that we or third parties authorized by us do process your personal data that is contrary to the protection of your private and personal life or in violation of applicable laws, especially if your personal data is inaccurate with regard to the purpose their processing, you may request us to add, repair, block or liquidate your personal data. You can revoke your consent in the User account settings for the Web site by using an email message sent to email@example.com. Revocation of your consent is without prejudice to the lawfulness of data processing based on consent given prior to its revocation.