Situated in Central Europe, with the Baltic Sea to the north, Germany to the left and Russia to the right, Poland is a country of forests and lakes and beautiful women. The south of the country features two mountain ranges, the Carpathian mountains and the Sudenten Highlands, both of which form a border with the Czech Republic and Slovakia.
Democratic since the complete collapse of communism in 1989, Poland is happily enjoying its newfound freedom. With a high standard of living and year-on-year improvements in its economics, the country is visited by approximately 16 million tourists every year.
We know more than a little about love and dating, and because our aim is to help you find love anywhere in the world, we believe it’s equally important to supply you with some basic information about the nice, kind, honest Polish girls seeking a man for a serious relationship and perhaps later for marriage.
What is the typical characteristic or stereotype of Polish women?
Well-educated and traditionally imbued with strong beliefs, Polish people are noted for their positive attitude to life, which they like to live to the max. Though the play between genders may be a little similar to the Russian view that ‘the man is in charge‘, Polish ladies prefer to follow their own agenda, to be proud yet tolerant. This means that when she is in disagreement with someone or something, she will have no hesitation in saying so, although in a non-aggressive manner. Intelligent and smart, the Poles, especially the women, understand that education is very important.
- Naturally beautiful, Polish women tend to use little or no make-up. Given the choice between a visit to a cosmetics salon or spending time with her family, nine times out of ten she’ll choose the latter. Knowing exactly want she wants and and knowing how to live life to the full, a Polish woman is an expert when it comes to looking after and caring for her man.
- When a Polish woman chooses a man for life, she will respect him and help him build a well-balanced harmonious relationship. And if she wants or needs something, she’ll mention it openly and honestly, but always with a twinkle in her eyes. Polish women are not into playing at partnerships, they believe in monogamy and are serious when it comes to loving their man.
- Once they have chosen a partner, they will respect him and happily stay by his side, although this doesn’t necessarily mean they won’t announce that “something is wrong!”, when it obviously is. Polish women are not monogamous and don’t like playing partnership games. If they want something, they will - this can be deleted after discussion!!!!
Well-used to their social morals, Polish girls don’t leap headfirst into relationships, they like to take their time, realising that it’s not actually necessary to get married the very next day after meeting someone. Basically, this means that you will be unlikely to read about your new romance on any FB wall any time soon, your woman will keep this nugget of imformation to herself for quite a while before sharing it with her friends. For the same reason, you should not be in a hurry to hear your girl announce the words, “I love you”. Even though deep in her heart she may, she won’t be rushing out to tell the world about her new amour. Stemming from strong traditional values, reasoning and patience are characteristic of the Polish way-of-life, as is the fact that abortion is frowned upon by the family and forbidden by the national culture and the government. Starting a relationship is all important, and when a free and single Polish girl falls in love with a charming, well-mannered man, there is really no strong impetus to make her rush directly to the bedroom.
Again, because they come from a country that holds strong beliefs, Polish women are always polite and undemanding in their attitude to the first date. Instead of posing in a sexy Brazilian-type outfit, they dress with style and are expert at knowing how to show interest in the man they’re dating.
While unafraid of hard work, a Polish girl doesn’t necessarily need to follow a high-flying career. Provided her work brings her satisfaction, she’ll be adept at maintaining a steady job while living a happy life with her husband and children. And should she relocate to another country, she‘ll do her best to quickly find a job and discover new friends.
Polish girls are sweet, kind, loving and polite, and don’t focus too much on sexy fashions and layers of make-up. They are interested in serious relationships and marriage and are always happy to meet someone from a different country.
How to date a polish woman?
When searching for a man to share her life, a Polish woman, irrespective of her age, will be serious and work on it every day. It’s a decision that, once made, she’ll incorporate into her daily schedule. Well-educated, she will probably be able to speak at least one foreign language fluently, so this means that there should be no problem on the first few dates when the time comes for conversation. Free and single Polish women tend to place American and Canadian guys among their favorites, but are quite happy to explore the possibilities of dating someone from most of the world’s many and varied countries. And while they like to keep in close contact with friends and family, they’ll readily relocate to another country once they‘ve established a strong, meaningful relationship. Polish ladies don’t date when they’re already in a relationship, so when you set out on your quest you’ll usually only meet free and single women and girls. And of course you’ll have a great time, as the Poles tend to enjoy every moment from the get go when they are first introduced. Dating a Polish lady is very similar to dating people from the Czech Republic, in that they share some of the same traditions and both nationalities seem to enjoy chivalry from their men. However, even if you are the most polite man on the planet, there are one or two basic guide lines to follow when dating a woman from Poland.
- Hand Kissing. This aspect of Polish chivalry can work miracles for you, but only if done correctly. Remember you should never lift your date’s hand up to your mouth in order to kiss it, this is an definite no-no. Always bend your head downwards as though seeking her hand, and raising it minimally.
- Kissing each other on both cheeks is very common in Poland, not only among Polish women, but also amongst the younger generation, whether in or out of a dating situation. So, don’t panic, you’re not doing anything intimate yet. Finally, remember always to be polite, self-confident and smile a lot - this attitude could help you win many hearts.
- Buying flowers - a very nice and important element of Polish dating. Polish women love to receive flowers, especially on occasions such as name days, birthdays, anniversaries and usually on the first date. But in reality there doesn’t have to be any occasion at all - the power of flowers (or should we call it ‘flower power’?) will amaze you.
- Paying the bill. This is a controversial topic, since independent professional Polish ladies may not always be comfortable with the idea of a man paying the entire bill. However, most Polish women have a traditional background and will appreciate your good manners.
- Respect her the way she is. Don’t make fun of her, her friends or any other people who are close to her. If there‘s something you don’t like about her now, you’re not gonna like it in the future. So leave now before things get serious. Fortunately, the good news is that there are millions of beautiful Polish single ladies in this country - sooner or later you'll find the right one. Just keep trying.
- Start learning the Polish language. If you are sure you love her, you should also learn the language and the culture of her people. When she discovers your attempts to do these things, her admiration for you will rise in leaps and bounds.
Why are women from Poland such good wives?
Naturally beautiful, Polish women radiate a high level of charm. Although they follow all the latest beauty and fashion trends, they pick only the ones that emphasise the good looks that Mother Nature has endowed them with. They take good care of themselves, know how to dress well and always look elegant, and you can therefore rely on and be proud of the Polish woman you are dating.
Polish wives are also romantic and loving. They are happy to do anything for their partners and close friends, supporting them and making them feel happy and cared for.
The typical stereotype of Polish females likes to spend a lot of time with their family and closest friends. And if she doesn’t happen to live in the same city as her family, she‘ll come and visit them a several times a year. While keeping themselves fit through doing exercise and following sporting activities, they also enjoy going to restaurants, the cinema and the theatre. They hate to be in the slow lane, doing nothing, so they like to plan various trips to different places and spend a lot of time with their partners. Family life is pretty important for all married women.
Expected to follow a traditional role, Polish women are relatively family-oriented, a condition which comes from their religious Catholic roots. And many Polish girls like to get married soon after finishing their studies at secondary school. Tending to have two or more children, they are adept at looking after the family and the household. Women living in the country usually live together with their parents, helping them work on the farmland. Single Polish girls living in cities are often better-educated and usually work for some time before getting married and starting a family. Though they may appear a little reserved, they are a warm, friendly, loving people.
So if you are a man dreaming about dating a pretty, clever and independent woman, who loves her family and is able to take care of the household at the same time, you should consider seeking out a Polish girl. You will feel safe, loved, respected and well-cared for.
Unsure about Polish women? Never mind, you can meet people from other cultures. For example, girls from Slovak, Hungary, Russia, Ukraine, Lithuania and females from any of the countries across Eastern Europe.