Puerto Rican women
Eastern-most of the Caribbean’s Greater Antilles group of islands, Puerto Rico lies about 1,000 miles south east of Florida.
Originally named San Juan Bautista, after John the Baptist, the island was claimed for Spain by Christopher Columbus in 1493. San Juan, the capital, is home to about 400,000 people, most of whom speak Spanish, with English as the second language – so not too much of a communication problem here. And the women? Seriously Latin and seriously sexy.
As you can imagine, any island in the Caribbean is going to be a kind of paradise, and Puerto Rico is no exception. Sometimes referred to as the Island of Enchantment, there can be few places as charming and relaxed as this oasis of beauty.
And what about the Puerto Rican women?
Gorgeous. Yep, that just about sums it up. Feminine and strong-minded, these ladies know how to look after their men – at home, at play, and in the bedroom. Usually well-educated and brought up to follow strict traditional codes, your Puerto Rican goddess will look after you in the best ways possible.
Fully up-to-date with all the latest fashions, Puerto Rican women and girls of this stunning country dress to perfection, showing off their tanned bodies and sexy moves. They also like to wear jewellery and a touch of makeup. Because of all this, it’s as well to remember that you should make an attempt to dress accordingly. Definitely think smart casual, and certainly refrain from looking like a drunk hobo. Remember also that this is a hot country, and the women follow suit.
Puerto Rican women and theirs characteristic
Basically warm and friendly, intelligent, and extremely sexy. So far so good. And, like most females around the globe, they believe in safety in numbers. So, if the woman of your dreams is standing with a group of her friends, don’t home in like a cruise missile. Make yourself agreeable to whole party and become involved with her group.
Get to talk with them and let them size you up. One of these people is sure to know the attractive female who caught your eye, or, better still, be on good terms or an actual friends of hers. If this is the case – your path is open and you can make discreet enquiries. Keep it simple, don’t get carried away and leap into the fire. Suggested questions might include, ‘Excuse me for asking, but who’s the nice lady standing all alone?’ or ‘Is that woman in the red dress a friend of yours?’ Easy does it, don’t upset the apple cart. One step at a time may well lead to where you want to be.
Start a conversation with the Puerto Rican woman you want to meet.
If you are successful and the group of people start including you in their conversation, you’ll be better informed as to how to approach the woman in question. Smile and try to engage her line of vision. If she smiles in return, open a simple dialogue by asking her if it’d be okay for you to buy her a drink. Or, if there’s some appropriate music playing, ask her if she’d like to dance. Similarly, if there’s food available, offer to get her something to eat. Patience is the key here, and remember to be charming, open and honest. It’s the way it is. It’s the Puerto Rican way.
Are there any downsides?
Apart from the Latina issue – strong minds and fiery temperaments – no, the downsides are minimal. Your beautiful companion will pamper you and make you feel like a king. But it’s wise to understand that, having been placed on pedestals during their childhood, they consider themselves to be princesses and demand complete respect from their partner. However, we should be sussed about this as it applies to most females everywhere. Respect is an important part of any relationship and should be maintained on both sides.
Where to date Puerto Rican women and girls? Where are the best places?
Being an island, the country is littered with beautiful beaches graced with scantily-clad women. Most of these palm-fringed shores are also pretty close to bars, clubs and restaurants, all of which make for good places to meet the locals. Puerto Ricans are friendly people and open to conversation with those of us from different nations and cultures. So step right up and introduce yourself.
Any place that has a dance floor is an excellent location to meet the fascinating, sensual ladies of this amazing island. Don’t be shy and don’t be timid, it’s sensible to realise that these women are proud of the way they look and aware of the magnetism they send out to guys like us. For these reasons, find a little bit of space so that you can see what’s going on around you, and, more importantly, so that you can be seen! And then it’s up to you. A simple ‘Hi,’ is all it takes. And if you find yourself facing a smile, tell her your name and offer to buy her a drink. Yep, it’s that easy.
Things to do. Points to remember.
- Look your best. The women and girls of this country know how to look their alluring best and won’t be interested in shabby clothing and bad manners.
- Shower and shave and, if you have to, wear a touch of cologne. A sweaty dude straight off the beach isn’t going to have any pulling power.
- Show respect and intelligence. Most of the ladies you’re going to meet are well-educated and take an interest in the world around them. Therefore, be ready to come up with some scintillating conversation.
- Humour is all important. If you have it, flaunt it – if you don’t, don’t. No one needs to be confronted with the know-all who actually knows nothing, and no one needs to listen to an endless supply of stupid jokes. It’s best to be yourself – that way you can’t go wrong when, on a second date, you forget who you’re supposed to be. Act normal, be sincere, be interested in what your partner is telling you, and, as always, be the gentleman.
- Be upfront and positive. Having grabbed her attention, keep it, maintain a flow of interesting chatter. Tell her about yourself, about your work, about your interests and hobbies – but don’t bore her with endless details about petty stuff and don’t let negativity spoil your pitch.
- Suggest clever alternatives which will take you out of the pub or the club. Your aim is to get her to accompany you somewhere romantic, somewhere where you can both focus on each other and work out if there’s to be any future. How about a light meal and a bottle of wine in a nearby bistro, a walk through the city streets? Too intimidating? Then suggest another meeting and ask her where she’d most like to go. It ain’t difficult, after all it’s only talk and you can do this standing on your head.
Stuff to know about Puerto Rico
Interested in space and the secrets of the Universe? Yep? – then this is the place for you because here, located at Arecibo on the north coast, you’ll find the world’s second largest radio telescope. As featured in the 1997 movie Contact, directed by Robert Zemeckis, and starring Jodi Foster and Matthew McConaughey, this enormous dish is suspended from a number of gantries and straddles an ancient sinkhole.
Owing to the cosmopolitan population, the country’s cuisine blends tastes from Spain, Africa, and the United States. Meat, poultry and seafood is magically enhanced by the addition of herbs, spices, pulses, and vegetables such as the sweet potato.
Although Puerto Ricans don’t have voting rights in the US Congress, all citizens are deemed to be citizens of the United States of America.
With a total population of about 3.5 million, the country’s inhabitants are mostly Roman Catholic or Protestant.
Puerto Rican women, the best way to meet them
At any given moment there are literally thousands of people searching through these profiles, and it’s therefore very important for your profile to be created in such a way as to stand out from the rest and attract the attention of others. However, don’t write too much – no one wants to read an essay. A few lines should be enough, but make sure they are short and catchy, enough to tell the world who you are and what you want. You can also add a photo, or two. Again, these should be the genuine article, not a photo-shopped version of a super hero.
Remember, on the day of the BIG MEET your prospective partner will expect to see the same person they fell in love with when they read your dating site profile.
Whatever you do, do it well – and enjoy.