Saudi Arabia women
Saudi Arabia. What is it and where is it?
Saudi Arabia is a large country, sandwiched between the Red Sea to the west and the Persian Gulf to the east, which takes up most of the Arabian Peninsula in the Middle East. Governed by the monarchy along Islamic traditions, the country gained richness through the discovery of oil and gas in the 1930s.
Saudi has population of nearly 30 million people, more than half of which is under 25 years old, the predominant language is Arabic. Islam being far and away the major religion, most of the day is given to prayer and businesses are closed three or four times a day, for up to an hour each time, so that employees and customers can perform their rituals.
What about the Saudi women from this huge, dry chunk of land?
- Saudi Arabian women are gorgeous, think along the lines of the beautiful air-hostesses that feature in the posters and commercials for Saudi Arabian Airlines.
- Saudi Arabian women looks conservatively, but when you visit or meet them, you will find they are really amazing with rich culture you will feel from the first time you meet her.
- We must however remember that this is a area which, languishing under the officious House of Saud dictatorship and Sharia Law, sees women as being inferior to men and therefore does not rate the female sex highly.
- All women living in Saudi Arabia kingdom have to follow rules of having male guardianship when they go outside. Thats why it is not easy just go on the street and "Hello" to your angel. Even crown prince and all government work on reform include women rights, there are still lot of activist, who want to make these reforms running much faster. But as always, changes need time to be implemented.
- Despite the fact that muslim rights are strictly respected, Saudi Arabia women can join more relax atmosphere in big cities such a Riyadh, Medína, Mekka and some others. Saudi society has thiers own rules to respect each other so before you go dating face to face this amazing princess, take a few minutes to read about theirs local habits if you are from the west and don't know so much about theirs culture.
- As we mentioned before, rate of female sex is lower than rate of local man. Ladies have to wear Abaya called also "Aba" which is simple, loose over-garment robe women need to wear to hide clothes. Abaya robe is used also in another muslim countries across the world. Traditional Abaya is black and cover all body part except head, where women use another cover in compliance with theirs religion. For some people conservative attitude but make a sence with complience with Muslim religion and attitude.
Saudi women and theirs characteristic
Hmm – difficult to answer because, as mentioned above, the females of this strictly governed country are not allowed the freedom to be themselves. Which can sound little bit conservative but its a part of Islamic law and religion. Muslim kingdom continues to be critized for the gender-segregated nation, but still continues with changes for better days step by step.
Living in one of the least free places in the world, Saudi women and girls are forbidden to interact with males outside their immediate family. This simple fact obviously makes it very difficult for an outsider to meet, let alone date, one of these extremely attractive ladies. However, even in this harsh reality, there is access to the Internet, which has proved to be a lifesaver to the females of Saudi Arabia and enables them to communicate with the free world. Thats one of very positive informations.
Major breakthrough in the obsessive curb on women's rights happen, when got right to drive cars so in last several year, you can see lot of women drivers. Till this time, driving car was male-only activity. It was positive step in compliance with Human Rights Watch which is independent international organisation that conducts research and advocacy on human rights. Today, society accepted as normal to see woman drive the car.
If you want to make your lady really happy, give her trust of man and let her drive the car. She will appreciate it. Even you might be her male guardian, this step will really make her happy.
Things to know about the rights of women and girls in Saudi Arabia.
- Rights of Saudi women are very limited by Saudi society and Saudi government despite the fact that government in collaboration with Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman working on slowly progress. Driving was one of first steps, let's see what future years bring.
- Saudis living in complience with rules, law of goverment and royal decree which has force of law.
Saudi men are allowed to have as many wives as they like, and can divorce them without any reason, legal or otherwise. It's not important if it's theirs first women or not. Saudi society has its own life.
- Everywhere Saudi women goes, a Saudi female must have a male relative as a guardian, whether she’s travelling, working or studying.This law has been followed by human rights and sure by religious police.
- There must be no fraternising between Saudi men and Saudi women, something that is strictly enforced by the ever-present religious police. Some law which has been strictly observed by Saudi people could sound for western man and women interesting because the life attitude is different.
- Everyone is forbidden to drink alcohol. It is taboo, totally against Sharia Law, and can land a transgressor in serious trouble same in Riyadh like in small village.
- Women have to wear black clothing that covers every part of their body called Abaya, except their hands and feet. This applies also to foreign women.
How is it possible to meet a female from this beguiling country?
Excellent question, and there is no easy answer.
Perhaps the obvious thing to think about is the fact that most Saudi women and girls would love to leave their home and move to a place where freedom is a natural part of life. But, with the restrictions placed upon them regarding segregation and movement, it is an enormous problem for these females to escape the clutches of their families.
However, Saudi Arabia seems to operate on a system that depends on location. It also depends on who you are, who you know and, most definitely, who you are with.
- It is understood that in their frustration to meet the opposite sex, the youngsters of this backward nation often hold up pieces of paper inscribed with their phone numbers, so that passersby can, hopefully, make a note of the number and call at a later date.
- It is also alleged that some females dress up as men and take to the streets in a car, or sit in a restaurant along with the menfolk, which is something totally forbidden for women to do.
- Most Saudi women and girls have access to the Internet and love to chat and send and receive messages from other nations. This sort of contact, however, may continue for a long time before any possibility of a meeting. But remember, as mentioned above, the majority of these females would love to find a partner in a westernised country, somewhere where their femininity would be highly valued and appreciated.
- It is said that when young Saudi women and girls travel to another location, as soon as the jet leaves the ground they transform themselves into gorgeous model-like followers of the Western faith. But who know, how this really work. Off come the shrouding veils, on go the short-sleeved T.shirts, tight jeans or short skirts, and, as the alcoholic drinks are served, vanity cases are opened and the meticulous application of make-up commences. Religion is left on the sun-kissed Tarmac!
Food and drink
As stated above, alcohol is not allowed – anywhere in all Saudi. Although perhaps in the privacy of one’s home, the inhabitants can enjoy a quick glass or two of wine and the occasional bottle of beer. But make sure no one outside the family circle is aware of this. Saudi Arabia is a dry country, in every meaning of the word. You can join lot of people whose driving somewhere but really hard to find box of beer.
Mainly influenced by Indian, Turkish and African cuisine, the main dishes to be found in Saudi Arabia revolve around grilled meat – lamb, mutton or chicken – which is usually served with rice and flat, unleavened bread. All livestock has to be slaughtered according to Halal custom, and pork is strictly forbidden. Therefore, do not expect any bacon at breakfast time!
Mecca and Medina
Although it is impossible for non-Muslims to visit the Grand Mosque in the holy city of Mecca, it’s essential to understand that these two cities form the heart and soul of all things Muslim. Indeed, Medina is home to the Mosque of the Prophet wherein lies the tomb of Muhammad, whose teachings were based on the Five Pillars of Islam, and whose followers had conquered most of the Middle East, Asia, North Africa, Spain and a large section of France by the mid-eighth-century AD.
So what now?
As last note take on your mind Saudi is amazing country with rich culture herritage, its country with rules which everyone respect. If you are looking just for fun, you might try another countries.
Remember, on the day of the BIG MEET your prospective partner will expect to see the same person they fell in love with when they read your dating site profile.
Whatever you do, do it well – and enjoy.